Lake Level: rising
Water Temp: 72
Weather: Sunny : Temp 65-80
The Guys N Gals White River Division held its June 7 tournament on Bull Shoals Lake out of the Buck Creek Marina. Mike and Kay owners of the Marina are always there with a pot of coffee ready for us before take-off.
The area has experienced several days of rain during the past few weeks. As a result, the lake is on the rise, with the water in the brush.
Brent and Nena St.Clair of Pyatt, Arkansas took first place with a limit weighing 7.71 pounds, with their biggest bass weighing 2.14 pounds. They caught most of their fish before 9:30 in Seed Tick on secondary points. They also fished Little Buck and Buck Creek. The St.Clair’s caught their fish in 25 – 30 foot of water on a Carolina Rig with a 3.5 foot leader. They were using P-Line with 15 lb as the main line and 10 lb for the leader. They were using a ¾ oz sinker and a Zoom 6 inch Green Pumpkin Lizard. The St.Clair’s reported having caught 6 keepers and 12 to 15 smallmouths that were short.
Big Bass went to Mark and Ofelia Sanders of Ava, Missouri. Ofelia caught the 2.58 pound bass in 3 feet of water in Beaver Creek on a 3/8oz brown and chartreuse jig with a yamamoto twintail as a trailer. The Sanders’ were fishing stained water on a chunk rock bank in the back of a pocket. Mark reported they caught about 25 short fish.
Roy and Sherrie Bryant of Green Forest, Arkansas claimed the smallest weight award with one fish weighing 1.22 pounds.
While fishing is a great activity, it is not something that you can do anywhere you want. There needs to be water and there needs to be fish. This is not the same for roulette because with roulette for mobile device you can enjoy great roulette and casino fun wherever you are in the world!
As the sun came up over Schooner Creek Resort on beautiful Table Rock Lake the anglers who fish the Guys N Gals Bass Tournaments were bundled up and ready to fish a two day super tournament.
On Saturday the first day of the two day event Tim & Kathy Fleetwood from Forsyth, Missouri brought 5 Bass to the scales that weighed 18.19 lbs with their kicker bass weighing in at a huge 7.30 lbs. They came to the scales on Sunday with four fish that weighed 11.70 lbs. Giving them a total weight of 29.89 lbs. The couple fished the Dam area and caught 16 keepers on PJ Lures football jigs and Hughes Jerk Baits. The Fleetwood’s fish came out of clear 54 degree water that was 8-16 feet deep. They took a check for first place for $975, Big Bass check was $230 and because they caught fish on PJ Lures jigs they received an additional $50, with a total earnings of $1255. The Fleetwood’s are sponsored by PJ Lures, Ranger, Hughes Custom Baits, Jewel Baits & Ambush Lures.
Bobby & Dana Comstock from Protem, Missouri took second place with 27.71 lbs. They brought 14.46 lbs to the scales on Saturday and 13.25 lbs on Sunday. They caught the majority of their fish on finesse worms in the Mid-Lake area on secondary gravel points. They caught 14 keepers bringing a five fish limit to the scales both days. The Comstock‘s took home a check for $570 as well as the $150 Champion Bonus money. The couple is sponsored by Champion Boats, Mercury, and Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock.
Third place went to Larry Brooks from Highlandville and Barb Cooper of Galena. They had a two day total of 22.79lbs. The team went to Baxter fished at a depth of 10-12 feet. Catching their fish on finesse worms. They took a check for $300.
Rounding out the field with 22.19 lbs and taking fourth place and $240 was Tommy & Sherry Skinner from Protem, MO.
Second Big Bass and $115 went to John & Dawn Egidy from Gardner, Kansas. This was a new personal record for Dawn. She caught the bass on a football jig on a chunk rock bank two feet deep.
The small weight award from Olive’s Pit Stop in Urbana went to Mark & Jill Curry from Ash Grove, MO.
We are dedicated to continuing the tradition of quality couples tournament fishing in the ozarks. We have 7 tournaments a year with the Classic being our 7th bass tournament. We fish Table Rock Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, Pomme de Terre Lake, and Stockton Lake.
- Annual Membership only $10 per person
- Entry Fee only $100 per tournament includes big bass
- 80% Payback Guys ‘N’ Gals will pay back one place for every five boats
- Quality Fishing is Quality Time! The most important thing is you get to do what you love doing which is fish and do it with the one you love which equals spending quality time with your wife or significant other!
- Join with us and fish our next tournament!
Taking a trip to www.casinoman.ca is a very good way to have fun if you love casino games and the thrill that comes with them. You should always look to position yourself in a place that provides the most benefits and this is true whether you love casino games or you love fishing!
_______Tournament Date _____Yearly Membership
GUYS Name ___________________________________________________________
City ______________________________State ___________ Zip ______________
Phone _(______)_______________ Signature_________________________
S.S.#________________ Occupation________________ Date of birth_______
GALS Name ___________________________________________________________
City _________________________________State ____________ Zip ____________
Phone _(______)_______________ Signature________________________________
S.S.#______________ Occupation_________________ Date of birth________
Make of Boat________________________ Length________ Yr.________________
Boat Motor ______________________ H.P. __________ Yr. __________
Electronics Brand _____________________ Tow Vehicle Make ________________
Brand of Batteries _________________ Sponsors ___________________________
Do you plan to buy a boat this year? ___________
There are tons of ways for guys and gals to enjoy the day fishing, and to clean it up for a fun time you can try casino gaming Australia at the night time.
We have read and understand the rules and enclose the completed application and our entry fee payable to: Guys ‘n’ Gals Bass Association. In signing this application, we hereby waive our legal venue. We hereby waive and release all other contestants, sponsors, and tournament officials from all claims for injury and/or damages incurred in connection with this tournament and agree to all their rules and decisions. Receipt date of entry determines starting position. Cash, check, or money order must accompany this entry form to qualify for tournament entry. Guys N Gals Bass will accept Visa or MasterCard. A $5.00 per entry will be added. I further state that I maintain liability insurance and have verification of liability insurance on the boat we will use in this tournament.
$100.00 Entry Fee – $10 per person yearly membership to fish tournaments.
We further agree to submit to a Quality Assurance test if required by Tournament Director (Rule 19). Knowledge of these rules are your responsibility.
Send entry to:
13552 E. Hwy 76
Taneyville, MO 65759
1. Rules: The following rules for the tournament will be used. These rules will be interpreted by the Advisory Staff appointed by the TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR. All decisions are final.
2. Eligibility: All teams consisting of one Male and one Female that have paid the appropriate fees. All contestants must be at least seven (7) years of age with both parents written consent releasing GUYS ‘N’ GALS BASS ASSOCIATION all claims for injuries resulting from the tournament. Advisory Staff or Tournament Director has the right to refuse Entry to any Team.
3. Entry Fees: $100.00 per boat entry will be taken at the ramp until tournament time. Big Bass and Polygraphs included. NO REFUNDS UNLESS TOURNAMENT IS CANCELLED. A $30.00 service charge on all returned checks. Entry fees will be donated by guysngalsfishing.com to charity.
4. Departures: Departure will be in sequence in which entries are received.
5. Boats and Motors: Any boat 15 feet or longer, if powered by a motor of 25 horsepower or more, with a kill switch and aerated live well, will be accepted. All Missouri Water Patrol Laws and Regulations shall apply. Boats MAY NOT BE TRAILERED OR SWITCHED DURING TOURNAMENT HOURS, except when approved by the Tournament Director. No cumbersome Craft!
6. Safety and Sportsmanship: Sportsmanship, courtesy, safety, and conservation are expected from each contestant. Any infraction of these fundamental sporting principals may be deemed cause for disqualification. Life vest must be worn any time the boat is on plane, with kill switches attached. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED DURING TOURNAMENT HOURS.
7. Permitted Fishing Location: Anywhere on the tournament lake, EXCEPT within 1. 25 yards of another tournament contestant’s boat at anchor; 2. 50 yards of a commercial gas pump; or 3. within the weigh-in cove.
8. Scoring: Largemouth, Kentucky, Spotted, or Smallmouth Bass will be counted. Total weight per team will determine the places. Any bass presented for weigh-in under legal length for that lake will result in one (1) pound penalty and loss of that fish. Iced fish or fish on a STRINGER will be cause for immediate disqualification. Dead fish will have a one (1) pound penalty for each dead fish. Five (5) fish limit per boat. Contestants must be in sight of their partners during Tournament hours. All fish presented for weigh-in become the property of Guys ‘N’ Gals Bass Association. No culling within the Tournament Site!
9. Ties: All ties will be broken by the most fish, then by the earliest entry date.
10. Late Check In: A one (1) pound penalty per minute up to ten (10) minutes, after that DISQUALIFICATION. NO EXCEPTION. Exact starting & check-in time will be announced before tournament.
11. Points: Points will be awarded as follows: 100 first, 99 second, 98 third, etc. Teams will be awarded one (1) point for each pound of weight. Any team not weighing in a fish will receive 20 points.
12. Alternates: Any team in which one of the members cannot fish a given tournament may use an alternate. This can occur two (2) times only in a season. You may also fish one (1) tournament alone, after establishing a partner of the opposite sex. EXCEPT in an emergency the contestant may use someone of the same sex if the person is of the immediate family and is under the age of sixteen (16) years of age and the written and signed permission of the parents is given. The alternate must be a member of the Guys ‘N’ Gals Bass Association. There will be a $10.00 membership fee for that person. The alternates will not be allowed to fish in the Classic.
13. Payback: Payback percentage will be 80% of total purse after Guys N Gals Classic deductions. At each qualifying tournament, Guys N Gals will pay back one (1) place for every five (5) boats.
14. Protest: Any contestant wishing to protest the score or conduct a fellow contestant must do so in writing within ten (10) minutes of the conclusion of the weigh-in. All written protest will go to the Advisory Staff and Tournament Director. All decisions by the Staff will be final.
15. Boat Inspection: All boats must idle by the Tournament Inspection Boat in sequence with live-well lids open prior to take-off. 16. Championship: The top 20 teams in point standings that have fished at least five (5) tournaments using the best five (5) tournament point totals. Anyone who has fished seven (6) tournaments will be invited to the championship.
17. Type of Tackle: Only artificial lures may be used. No “live bait” will be permitted; however, pork or pork type strips, rinds, etc., may be used. Only casting, spinning or spin-casting reels and rods may be used. Only one (1) rod may be used at any one time by each person. Other rigged rods may be in the boat for substituting purposes; however, only one “rig” is permitted in use at any one time. No trolling.
18. Tournament Cancellations: If the tournament is cancelled due to reasons of safety, it will be rescheduled, if the tournament is cancelled again, the entry fees will be refunded. No refunds will be made for any other reason.
19. Quality Assurance Test: By his or her signature on this entry form and/or participation in this tournament, contestant will agree to submit to a quality Assurance test if required by the Tournament Director. This may include all or part of the following: polygraph test, urinalysis, blood test and an observer, in and out of the boat. Refusal to submit by anglers will result in immediate disqualification of that team for that tournament and future Guys ‘N’ Gals tournaments. None of the above rules shall prohibit a Guys ‘N’ Gals official from observing, approaching or boarding any Competitors boat during Tournament Competition days.
$100 Entry Fee with $10 Big Bass Included, Random Polygraph $10 Yearly Membership Per Person